Mobile Deposit Enhancements
Mobile Banking customers now have the convenience of making deposits to your TSB checking and statement savings account(s) through your mobile phone or tablet.
It’s easy, just login to TSB Mobile Banking App and click on Deposit.
TIPS TO GET YOU STARTED
- Deposit Limits
Each checking or statement savings account that you are an authorized signatory has its own deposit limits – and they may not be the same.
A checking or statement savings account’s daily deposit limit and the 30 day rolling deposit limit is an aggregate amount that applies to all joint owner(s) on the account. For example, if the daily limit on the account is $1,000 and you deposit $300, the joint owner on the account can deposit up to $700.
Daily Deposit Limits reset at 3 am Eastern Time (9 pm Hawaii Time during daylight savings time or 10 pm Hawaii Time during Standard Time)
- Funds Availability
Generally, up to $225 of your deposit will be available for withdrawal on the next business day of the date of your deposit, and up to $5,300 will be available to you on the second business day following the business day of the mobile deposit, and the remaining balance of the check amount will be available on the 7th business day following the business day of the mobile deposit.
- If you are a new checking or savings account bank customer, mobile deposits made in the first 30 days that your account is opened, may not be available for withdrawal until the 12th business day after the day of your deposit.
- For determining the availability of your deposit, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal or bank holidays.
- Eligible Checks
Most personal and business U.S. checks payable to you can be processed through Mobile Deposit. In addition, please review checks before depositing to ensure:
- The Check is dated within six months prior to deposit.
- The Check has not been altered or corrected.
- The Check does not require a special endorsement or warrant (e.g., insurance and escrow checks are not eligible).
- The Check has not been previously deposited.
- The Check is payable to you – not cash or someone else.
Please deposit the following payment items at a branch versus mobile deposit:
- Counter check
- Temporary check
- Money order
- Postal order
- Traveler’s check
- Government warrant, or
- Demand draft
For additional information, please refer to Territorial Savings Bank Mobile Banking Disclosure and Agreement, which can be found in the More section of the Mobile Banking App.
- Safeguard your Checks
To prevent the check from being re-deposited in error, we recommend the following:
- Endorse the back of your check “For TSB Mobile Deposit Only and sign the check.
- After you deposit the check, add the date of deposit to the front of the check as a reminder to destroy the check in 60 days.
If you have any questions or prefer not to have this service, please call us at 808-946-1400 or email us at email@example.com. You may also send your questions or comments to us using our Secure Contact Us Form.
Thank you for banking with Territorial Savings Bank. We look forward to servicing you in the near future.