Deposit Checks From the Comfort of Your Home
- Mobile Deposit is very secure. It features multiple layers of security, giving your account and check data the highest level of safety available.
- Make deposits to your checking account 24-hours a day/ 7-days a week.
- Most personal and business checks payable to you, can be deposited through Mobile Deposit.
- And it’s free.*
Tips to Get You Started
|ELIGIBILITY||Mobile Deposit is available for Territorial Savings Bank Mobile Banking App customers.
- Checking and statement savings accounts in good standing at time of service activation.
- System Requirements
- Deposit most personal and business U.S. checks that are payable to you - up to your available deposit limit.
- The following types of payments must be deposited at a branch versus mobile deposit: money order, postal order, traveler's check, government warrant, demand draft, checks that require special endorsements or warrants.
- Other restrictions apply. See Mobile Banking Disclosures and Agreements
- Mobile deposits are available for your convenience and subject to check holds. There are times, you may prefer to deposit your checks at a branch.
- Generally, up to $225 of your deposit will be available for withdrawal on the next business day of the date of your deposit, and up to $5,300 will be made available to you on the 2nd business day following the business day of the mobile deposit, and the remaining balance of the check amount will be available on the 7th business day following the business day of the mobile deposit.
- If you are a new checking or savings account customer, mobile deposits made in the first 30 days that your account is opened, may not be available for withdrawal until the 12th business day after the day of your deposit.
- Check deposits approved by TSB are processed on business days.
- In most cases, deposits made and approved by 4:30pm Hawaii Time on a business day, will be processed that day. Check deposited after 4:30pm Hawaii Time will be processed on the next business day.
*Messaging and Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.